BREVOS provides ASL Interpreters for many medical centers and hospitals in West Michigan. Our interpreters are skilled in medical terminology and they comply with HIPPA laws for communication, ensuring that the patient and medical staff receive professional and confidential interpreting sessions.
We understand the issue of comfort-ability for the patient so we provide options such as male/female interpreter and are available to communicate with patients with all levels of medical needs in the following settings:
- General medical appointments
- Emergency rooms and triage
- Labor and delivery
Our interpreters protects against liability by enforcing the NCIHC Code of Ethics and Standard of Practice. BREVOS would be happy to sign your company’s HIPPA Business Associate Agreement.
In addition, we offer customer support for compliance with Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO, Title VI) and American with Disabilities Act (ADA Title III).
- American with Disabilities Act, Title III
- American with Disabilities Act – Communicating with Deaf or Hard of Hearing in Hospital Settings
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organization (JCADO, Title VI)