We have a team of sign language interpreters who are ready to serve you in the following settings:
- Court and Legal
- Mental Health
- Musical and Theatrical
- Social Events
Team interpreting may be necessary during court, conferences, ceremonies, lectures, workshops, performing arts, seminars, employee and student orientations, business and staff meetings and trainings based on a number of factors, including but not limited to:
- If there would be continuously interpreting for more than an hour and half
- Physical and emotional dynamics of the setting,
- Avoidance of fatigue and repetitive stress injuries (RSIs) for interpreters,
- Unique needs of the person(s) being served.
All team members are actively engaged in the interpreting sessions. They may be providing direct interpretion or functioning in a supporting role. This support is necessary to enhance the team’s performance and assure accurate communication takes place and may include:
- Monitoring the overall setting
- Assuring appropriate and timely transitions
- Supporting and cueing other team members as needed
Special communication needs of those in attendance (including, but not limited to, the need for tactile, oral or close visual range interpretion) and the dynamics of the scheduled events (concurrent sessions, off site tours, etc.).
If you have any questions or need more information, feel free to contact us.